The Expert Committee continues to accept submissions.
We are pleased to announce the reopening of the Harry Sutherland Philatelic Library (HSPL) to the public. With the October 22nd implementation of the Ontario Vaccination Passport program the HSPL will receive visitors under the following protocols for the safety of patrons and staff.
1. Visits are by appointment only. Contact Lee Ann at 416-921-2073 or email@example.com to make an appointment on either Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays.
2. Visitors are required to present valid full vaccination proof.
3. Visitors must remain masked during their stay.
4. Social distancing is to be practiced at all times.
5. Duration of visits will be limited to 2 hours per stay.
These measures are necessary for the safety of both patrons and Greene Foundation staff. There will be no exceptions.
At this time there is no specific timeline for re-opening the Greene Foundation’s meeting facilities, pending further progress with easing of the pandemic.
An Appreciation of Michael Madesker’s Contribution to Philately